Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kelara Lacquers Aunt Theresa Review and Swatches

 Hey everyone, Its been a while since I made a post, sorry about that! The lighting isn't the best today it been storming all day today and Iv'e got some creepy guys outside my windows fixing something upstairs LOL... but i didn't want that to stop me from reviewing one new indie polishes, Kelara Lacquers in Aunt Theresa.

 This polish is part of Kelara's Colors for a Cause collection. Every color is this collection has a different coordination charity, for every polish sold they donate money to that charity. At $9 for a full size and $4.50 for a mini they will donate either 1-2 dollars. Aunt Theresa's charity is The Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research.


no topcoat

no topcoat

This polish is medium grayed out purple with iridescent flakies, I love it! It was a touch thick but easy to use, I got full opacity in 3 coats. It dried fast and to a satin finish and a bit textured, I would suggest using a top coat to make it smooth and shiny.



the words on the label started to rub off when my hands were wet, so aware of that, luckily
the  name of the polish is on the bottom :)




So what do you think about this polish? I love the color and I love the bottle is very unique. I also love the charity that it goes to, I lost my aunt to the pancreatic cancer about 10 years ago so this polish was very fitting. 

They are sold on Etsy and you can find them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment