Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hare Polish Cosmo Blossoms Review and Swatches

  Hi! I've been on a real indie kick lately.. and I've gone a little nuts, I have a bunch more in the mail from all different brands, cant wait! anywho today I have Hare polish Cosmo Blossom to share with you all. This one and hare's Afterglow were my 1st and they did not disappoint.

Cosmo Blossoms is medium purple with micro and small green glitter. It can be opaque in 3-4 coats, however in these pics it is 2 coats layered over Essie's Nice is Nice.




I took these pictures in the sun but they still turned out a touch more blue, in real life they are bit more grape purple.



The formula on this was awesome, I never had to fuss with the glitter it just went on even, yay! It also dried super fast but it was little rough so used 2 coats on Butter London's topcoat, but 1 coat of something thick like Seche Vete would also work just fine.

So what do you think? Have you tried any hares, and what are your favorites? 
You can pick these up on Llarowe for $11.

No comments:

Post a Comment